Here at PACK’D we’re all about simplifying nutrition, making it quicker and easier than ever to make good food, fast. This simple vanilla overnight oats recipe is a classic go to breakfast. Its best made and kept overnight however, if you're in a hurry you can still make and let sit for 30 mins to an hour. It keeps well in the fridge for up to 2 days. We've made ours tropical with our PACKD Organic Chopped Mango but you can top with any fruit you fancy!
- 50g Rolled Porridge Oats
- 100 ml Plant Milk of choice
- 4 tbsp Plant based vanilla yoghurt (we used Coconut Collaborative)
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- PACKD Organic Mango
- Flax seeds
- Mix all together and make sure all the oats are covered with the liquids. Put into an airtight container (we used a Kilner jar) and leave over night in the fridge.
- If making fresh for breakfast adjust to make sure theres enough liquids to result in soft oats and leave to sit for 30 mins.
We topped ours with Mango but there are loads of amazing recipes and combinations out there you could try:
- raspberries with pumpkin seeds
- peaches and chia seeds
- cacao and banana
- carrot and all spice
- apple & dates with cinnamon
- cherry & almond
- pineapple & coconut
- blueberry & sunflower seeds