If you're looking for a filling, faff-free and nourishing start to the day PACKD full of protein, you've got to try this. We've used our PACKD Sliced Bananas, Organic Blueberries and Raspberries but you could top this with any fruit you fancy. We've even made a few organic fruit blends to save you time. Check out our Summer Berries, Tropical Fruit or Orchard Fruit Mix
- 3/4 cup or 120g Oats
- 3/4 cup or 160g Plant-based milk of your choice
- 1 scoop Plant-based protein powder (we've used chocolate flavoured)
- 3/4 tsp Baking powder
- Handful of PACK'D Sliced Bananas
- Handful of PACK'D Blueberries
- Handful of PACK'D Raspberries
Optional to serve
- Coconut Flakes
- Nut butter
- Mix all of the ingredients well with a fork (minus the fruit) and put the mixture in an oven proof dish.
- Bake for 15 mins at 180°C (fan oven)
- Remove from oven and add your toppings.
- Tuck in and enjoy
We've used our PACK’D fruit, coconut flakes and a drizzle of nut butter. Show us how you make yours by tagging us on Instagram @packdco