A delicious plant-based sticky loaf with a little crunch from the seeds and a sweet PACK’D Banana flavour.
- 3 Medium ripe bananas
- 1 cup PACK’D Banana slices
- 25g Pumpkin seeds
- 25g Sunflower seeds
- 3 tsp Cinnamon
- 3 tsp Baking powder
- 200g Self-raising flour
- 50ml Soya milk
- 1 tsp Apple cider vinegar
- 25ml Vegetable oil
- 4 tbsp Soy yoghurt
- 1 tbsp Maple syrup (extra for drizzling)
- 100g Soft light brown sugar
1. Preheat oven to 175°C (fan oven).
2. Peel and mash the ripe bananas in a large bowl with a fork.
3. Add the liquid ingredients to the mashed banana and mix with a fork.
4. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well for 1-2 mins with a whisk, fork or electric whisk.
5. Stir in 1/2 a cup of the PACK’D Sliced Banana.
6. Transfer to a baking parchment lined tin and bake for 45 mins.
7. Add the rest of the PACK’D Banana slices along the top and bake for a further 5 mins until an almost clean skewer comes out when tested.
8. Leave to cool and then add maple syrup drizzle, slice & enjoy!