So you’re looking for a light and protein filled summer lunch, PACK’D full of flavour, goodness and the perfect addition to any picnic, BBQ or summer evening mid week meal? Well…we’ve got you covered.
Lightly roasted and spiced, tossed with your favourite fresh veg and dressed in a Zingy Lemon Tahini sauce, this salad is one not to miss.
Roasted Sweet Potato & Corn Summer Salad
- Serves: 2
- Overall time: 30 minutes
- Storage: Fridge for up to 2 days
- 450g or 1 PACK'D Organic Chopped Sweet Potato
- 225g or 1/2 box of PACK'D Organic Super Sweetcorn
- 100g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 100g Tenderstem broccoli
- 1 large spring onion, finely sliced
- 400g or 1 tin chickpeas, drained & rinse
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Salt & pepper to taste
Lemon Tahini Dressing
- 3 tbsp tahini
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1-3 tbsp unsweetened plant milk of choice depending on thickness of tahini
- good pinch of salt & pepper
- Preheat the over to 200c/180 fan
- Add our PACK'D Sweet Potatoes, PACK'D Sweetcorn and chickpeas to a greaseproof lined baking tray
- Toss with some olive oil, spices, salt and pepper and roast for about 20 minutes, or until cooked through to your liking
- Add your broccoli for the last 5 mins of cooking. You could steam or boil instead for 2-3 mins and plunge into a bath of cool water to keep green and crisp
- For your dressing, whisk together the tahini, Dijon mustard and lemon juice in a bowl. Give it a taste and adjust salt an pepper to suit you. Consistency will depends on how thick your tahini is, so if you prefer a slightly thinner dressing, pour in a little plant milk, one tablespoon at a time.
- Add the roasted veggies to a bowl, mix with chopped fresh cherry tomatoes, spring onion and any other veg you fancy. Drizzle with tahini sauce or mix to combine.
- Tuck in and enjoy